All [LOST] members will be expected to have read, will uphold, and will be held accountable for the rules and regulations in the following document, regardless of rank in clan or skill in game.
Changing server, game, nor name excludes you from the rules as long as you are a member of the [LOST]. Questions/comments? http://www.ClanLOST.com/ContactUs
Rules are subject to change, please check back regularly. [LOST]Basic Community Rules
1. Applicants must be 18+, while guests of an approved member shall be no younger than 16. ANYONE under 18 has NO power to invite ANY guests. NO EXCEPTIONS
2. Glitching, exploiting, hacking, abusing admin tools, scamming, using items removed from stable play or using any mechanics not intended for stable play in games are ban-able offenses. This includes all forms and all games. We’re better than that.
3. Discord is a requirement. Discord can be accessed from Clan Lost Main Page Widget
4. The chain of command shall be utilized at all times. Any deviation from the chain of command must warrant good reason. If you are confused, submit a ticket: http://www.ClanLost.com/ContactUs
5. Your name in our Discord, servers and websiteMUST be the same. We encourage usage of the official [LOST] clan tag ingame as well, when possible.
6. No member of the [LOST] will disrespect, bully, harass, "troll" or otherwise abuse anyone. This includes keeping conversations appropriate for adult audiences. No excuses.
7. Being active in the clan is important. Please once you apply, be active on the forums, website, Discord, and game server(s). Working together and showing clan participation is key to the success of not only you but the clan.
8. Thou shall not kill/destroy/blow up or commit any form of harmful or detrimental damage to a fellow clan member's vehicle, person or properties unless otherwise stated beforehand in a clear PVP situation or Mono-E-Mono Duel. Punishment by firing squad or similar in game punishment.
9. We are a gaming community. Keep all of your personal relationship matters off our Discord. Do not come here looking to find your next “friend”. If anyone is caught bringing their personal relationship interests into a public channel they will be reprimanded.
2. Use common courtesy when in channel with other people.
- a. Wait 10-15 seconds before talking when entering a channel. - b. Don’t narrate what you are doing in-game unless it is requested. - c. Be respectful and let someone talking finish what they are saying and dont cut them off.
3. Use of the AFK channels is encouraged to all clan members that are going to be AFK for more then a quick trip to the store you will be automatically moved to AFK Channel after 30 Minutes.
4. Keep any trolling or “jokes” out of the public channels
5. All clan members present on Discord on Sunday, are required to attend the weekly meeting.
6. If you are on our servers and/or playing with fellow [LOST] members, you MUST be on our Discord as team communication is a key to our exsistence .
[LOST]Randy’s Raffles Rules
1.The base number will be decided by the number of people at the meeting. 2.The first one to guess a particular number owns that number. Tie goes to the first one to post the number in chat. 3.Wait for the GO! 4.If you go over the number, you lose. 5.You can only guess once! Posting two times in one raffle, will result in you being disqualifed.
Outage Identified - We are working on restoring service now. More details to come as we work on the issue at hand. Dec 30, 14:19 PST Investigating - We're investigating unavailable servers and messages failing to send. Dec 30, 13:58 PST
What's up LOST BOYZ just dropping in to say hello! Not a lot of time for games these days but I sure do miss our extended hours playing DayZ and H1Z1! Raising a kid has taken up all of my time - can't wait until he's of gaming age!
i have not been active on lost in quite some time as to new employment. and this change is likely permanent. if my account isnt terminated in a reasonable time period, i would like to request that a site admin contact me directly via email used here.
@Moderator @Community Admin @Senior Admin Leadership Meeting this Sunday 11/22/17 @ 2pm PST , we will be finalizing the few things we have left on our agenda as well as brainstorming on what areas to focus on next in our community.
Miss you all, MY friends. The people here were there for me when noone else was and helped me through a rough time and depression, if not for you all id commited suicide. Lost gave me reason to wake up. Like i said miss you all.